Monday, May 17, 2010

Downloading Youtube Music

Today I found a great little tool that is so easy to use. Thanks to Amanda S she introduced me to a very catchy little tune the Bazooka Bubblegum Song. We chose to use this in our syndicate assembly and I needed to download the youtube music to MP3 format.
I used ListenToYouTube.com. I copied the youtube URL and entered it on this website, applied High Quality. It then converts the youtube to a MP3. You are then asked to download and I saved this into "My Music" - super easy. By the way the kids love this song especially the little dance.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs P,

    I like the additions to your blog. I have been trying to add the great widget showing the latest Interface headlines to my blog without success! Please can you post some instructions on your blog for me to follow?

    Thanks

    Ms F

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. YouTube Vanced apk download

    ReplyDelete